- Temporary Opportunity
- Great working environment
- Bathurst Based Opportunity
Our Client is seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant to join their team, based in Bathurst.
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR Solutions. We deliver recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment lifecycle. In Australia, Adecco has over 50 years' experience making us the most qualified supplier and leading provider of casual and permanent staff.
Adecco are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant to join our Client's team based in Bathurst.
Adecco are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant to join our Client's team based in Bathurst. This position is an exciting temporary opportunity to join a great team, based in Bathurst. This position is available for an immediate start.
As the Warehouse Assistant you will be responsible for Forklift Operation, general warehouse and production labouring, preparation of customer orders, use of machinery and some customer service.
The successful applicant for this role, will possess the following skills and experience:
- Extensive Forklift Operation Experience
- Current Forklift Ticket
- Experience using Overhead Cranes would be desirable
- General Labouring experience
- Experience Loading/Unloading trucks
- Experience working within a warehousing environment
- Extensive knowledge of WHS policies and procedures
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Reliable work ethic
- Ability to work well within a team environment
Please note that pre-employment testing including Drug and Alcohol screening may form part of the recruitment process for these positions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team based in Bathurst.
To apply for this position, please click 'apply now' to upload your Resume.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Samantha Tilley from Adecco Bathurst on (02) 6330 1100.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact SamanthaTilley on 02 6330 1100.