Road Transport Careers
Road Transport Careers is your gateway to career information, talent, and job opportunities in the road transport industry throughout Australia.
The road transport industry is the life blood of the Nation. The industry delivers nearly everything you rely on in your daily life, whether it’s the home you live in, the clothes you wear, or the food you eat. Road transport sustains us all. This exciting industry employs hundreds of thousands of people, in a hundred different jobs, in tens of thousands of businesses and is set to grow dramatically in the coming years.
Road Transport Careers promotes the road transport industry as the place to make a varied and rewarding career and connects job seekers, employers, and training providers.
As a jobseeker, Road Transport Careers membership gives you the opportunity to:
- Search for a job from thousands of road transport industry vacancies.
- Apply for a position online and manage your applications.
- Set a job alert.
- Access practical information about searching for work, applying for a job, preparing for and attending an interview.
- Source information on the types of jobs available in the road transport industry, the training needed and where to find it, and the career paths open.
- Create your own resume using AirCV that you can use to apply for jobs from your mobile device.
- Share your job interests and opportunities with your friends through social media.
Jobseeker membership is free. JOIN NOW
If you’re an employer, Road Transport Careers is the cost effective and road transport industry focused solution to:
- Posting ads online for vacancies within your business.
- Managing applications through an inbuilt Applicant Tracking System or linking to your existing ATS.
- Searching through registered jobseeker members and Air CV users for the talent you need.
- Promoting your business as THE place to work with your Employer Profile.
- Up grading to EmployerLink Communities to create and manage your own talent pool and push your business to other talent communities.
- Advancing your vacancies through social media.
- Printing Job Beacon posters with QR Code to advertise your vacancies.
- Accessing useful information and advice about recruiting and onboarding employees.
Membership of Road Transport Careers is free but charges apply for using various features. JOIN NOW
- Advertise Standard job
Free for NatRoad Members until 31 August 2020 and $75 (inc GST) from 01 September 2020 onwards $100 (inc GST) for non NatRoad members
$100 for non NatRoad members
- Advertise Featured Job Listing
$175 (inc GST) for non NatRoad members
For all other employer features such as, searching registered jobseekers and AirCV, creating a Partner Profile, and upgrading to Employer Link Community please contact NatRoad on RTC@natroad.com.au or 02 6295 3000.
Training & Other Service Providers
If you provide training or other services to the road transport industry, Road Transport Careers is your chance to:
- Help support and promote the road transport industry as a great career choice to people not already in the industry.
- Contribute to career options and pathway resources assisting jobseekers and employers alike with career development choices and offerings.
- Market your business to jobseekers and employers.
Road Transport Careers is an initiative of NatRoad and its Platinum Partner, PACCAR and Dealer Industry Fund. NatRoad is Australia’s foremost member-based association for road transport business providing advocacy, advice, and savings to its members.