Truck Driver Labourer
Mackay Regional Council
Mackay Regional Council is seeking an experienced and licensed Truck Driver/Labourer to join the Field Services team based at Paget Depot.
Carry out labouring, plant and truck operation duties associated with maintenance and construction of roads and drainage assets or other civil infrastructure including earthworks, concrete, pipelaying, bitumen and vegetation work.
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Current General Construction Safety White Card
- Current QLD HR Class Driver Licence
- Current Traffic Controllers Ticket or ability to obtain
- Experience in driving tandem axel trucks in varying road conditions.
- Experience in construction/maintenance of roads and drainages infrastructure
- Licence/tickets to operate road construction plant and/or equipment
Salary & Benefits Package:
- Base salary from $52,381 + applicable allowances
- Choice of 4 or 5 weeks’ annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Up to 18% superannuation contribution (conditions apply)
- 9 day fortnight roster
- May be eligible for salary sacrificing options
- Membership to lifestyle benefits program including corporate discounts
- Study and assistance programs for career development
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Active social clubs
For a Position Description and information on how to apply please visit https://vacancies.mackay.qld.gov.au/ER21_3_19_8_9825/VacancyList.aspx
Applicants are asked to submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter providing detail of your experience in the industry.
Applications Close: 4 March 2021
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to all opportunities available. At Mackay Regional Council, diversity is about creating a respectful and inclusive workplace that recognises the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees, working together to deliver extraordinary results.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: