Mr/hr Truck Driver
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our key Client, a major food manufacturer of animal-based products located in Minchinbury, are seeking a MR/HR experience driver.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Unloading and Loading interstate trucks
- General duties
- Multi-Drop in Sydney Metro areas
- Use of Pallet Jack
To be successful for this role you will need to have the following:
- 12 months experience in a similar role
- HR/MR licence
- Experience unloading and loading interstate trucks for transport (essential)
- Available for day shift and OT
- Make a commitment to ongoing work
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you believe you have met the above criteria, then please forward your resume by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: