Hc Truck Driver
- Immediate start
- Potential to go permanent
- FIFO ex Perth
About the Role
WorkPac are currently seeking an experienced HC Truck Driver for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be responsible to assist with the floating of machinery and equipment, and the transportation of asphalt.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the truck in a safe and clean condition at all times.
- Maintain and use PPE required for site.
- Follow directions from Plant Operator, Regional Supervisor or Crew Foreman as required.
- Assist the production or asphalt crews when required.
- Complete and maintain all MRWA documentation for Heavy Vehicle Accreditation.
Skills & Experience
- WA HC Class Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol Screen
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
How to Apply
Click onto the apply button. For more information contact:
- Jenna Webb 08 9099 9301
- WorkPac Recruitment Co-Ordinator
- Reference number: 752J202149543
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: