Agitator Truck Driver
Jobs on jobactive
FIFO Agitator HR Driver, 3.1 roster for an Australian company specialising the supply of heavy construction
Your New Company
Our client provides The Australian Construction industry with a local alternative to the timely delivery of high quality concrete products and services.
Your new role
The ideal candidate will work a 3/1 roster collecting and delivering concrete in a safe, timely and courteous manner.
You MUST have 1 year previous experience driving an agitator truck and a current HR license.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Assist with the motions involved in loading the Agitator Truck, including manoeuvering truck to loading bay / unloading area / slump stand. Manage the bowl controls, accurately add water depending on grade required. Discharge concrete in accordance with task specifications.
- Maintain truck in a neat and tidy manner, including adhering to the site wash out procedures.
- Drive trucks and other equipment, within competencies.
- Follow all traffic management plans, being aware of all vehicles, equipment and machinery, taking into consideration any blind spots of any parties.
- Always be alert of surroundings, ready to react to unexpected circumstances.
- Assist with the motions involved in loading the Agitator Truck, including manoeuvring truck to loading bay / unloading area / slump stand. Manage the bowl controls, accurately add water depending on grade required. Discharge concrete in accordance with task specifications.
- 3/1 roster
- Get paid weekly
- Immediate start
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you please click here and see all the other jobs I have advertised! Any other questions please contact Chris Antartis for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Please click here to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: