Truck Driver - Mr
- Join an international, market leading manufacturer of building products
- Industry leading safety record
- Security working for a business that’s been around more than 60+ years
- Holidays every Christmas
- Loading/Unloading working with an Offsider
- Delivering direct to customers/building sites
- Quality checks
- Customer interaction
- Early starts - Monday to Friday, 6am – 2:30pm, plus overtime
- Medium Rigid licence
- Safe work practices
- Solid manual handling techniques
- Reliable, good work ethic and punctual
- A strong work ethic and willingness to make a positive contribution
We have an opportunity for an experienced Truck Driver to join our team. Based at our Cardiff manufacturing facility we are looking for an enthusiastic truck driver, with a Medium Rigid licence who is passionate about safe work practices, and takes pride in their workmanship.
WH&S General Construction Induction White Card desirable. Delivery region includes Newcastle/Hunter, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour, Tamworth/Armidale and Dubbo/Mudgee.
You can demonstrate:
JELD-WEN Australia values diversity and promotes safety in the workplace above all else. Reference checking and a medical inclusive of drug screening will be required as part of the final selection process.
In return, you will receive on-the-job and work-integrated training and attractive staff discounts on the expansive range of JELD-WEN products.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the role. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be notified directly.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: