Truck Driver Mr / Hr
Regency Park, SA
An opportunity is available for an experienced truck driver in our Regency Park facility
We are looking for a driver to:
- Enable service excellence in accordance with quality standards to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Carry out safe work practices with 100% compliance.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials to building sites and residential homes.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) and company policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role:
- MR/HR licence.
- Recent driving experience in a manual MR / HR truck.
- Clean driving record.
- Geographical knowledge essential.
- Manual handling experience essential.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
- Hands on experience loading and unloading trucks.
- Ability to read/write and speak fluent English to communicate effectively.
- Appropriate level of physical fitness to suit the role.
- Forklift licence would be an advantage.
What can we offer?
- Great onsite facilities.
- An attractive hourly rate.
- Safe and supportive culture.
- Overtime on occasion.
Successful applicants will be subject to manditory pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol testing.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: