Hr Truck Driver
Alice Springs, NT
HR Truck Driver
Supportive Team Culture ▪ Fast Paced Environment
Toll People NT are recruiting for an experienced HR Truck Driver in the Alice Springs area. This role will suit someone looking for fast paced, energetic environments with a commitment to quality and with safety at the forefront of their mind at all times.
You will be responsible for;
- Driving a truck
- Safely & Efficiently delivering freight to clients & customers
- Loading/Unloading Truck
- Restraining Loads
- Manual Handling (lifting to 20kgs)
- Customer Service
- Completion of relevant paperwork
- Adhering to HSE responsibilities and ensure all activities undertaken are compliant with company policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Current HR Driver’s Licence
- Current National Police Clearance or (willing to obtain)
- Able to pass a Drug and Alochol Screening as required
- Forklift Licence with 2 years’ experience would be an advantage
If you meet all the above criteria, we would like to hear from you at the earliest opportunity. Please send your application by using the link provided or for further information contact Kesia on (08) 89018650. Recruitment will commence immediately.
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, and Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies and will not pay any placement fees relating to such unsolicited resume referrals.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including, the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: