Truck Driver (Mr Or Hr)
Bradnam's Windows and Doors
Fairy Bower, QLD
- Join a 100% Australian Owned Manufacturing Company
- Enjoy a supportive team environment
- Benefit from a challenging & fast moving industry
We have an exciting opportunity for a Rockhampton based Truck Driver to join our team working from various locations and sites in Central Queensland.
Bradnam’s is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers of aluminium building products and a proud supplier of building products to the network of Central Queensland builders. With a huge range of products including aluminium windows, doors, shower screens, robe doors and mirrors, we are well positioned to ensure both our builders and their customers' expectations for quality product are exceeded. Over the past 40 years, Bradnam’s has earned a reputation for industry excellence. We’ve created the “Bradnam’s Difference” through investment in innovative products, operational integration and offering a level of service that turns our customers into customers for life.
From humble beginnings in a Hervey Bay backyard, Bradnam’s has grown to employ over 1,000 people Australia-wide, across our diverse, vertically integrated business.
We are committed to attracting, training, developing and rewarding high-quality people.
About the Role...
We are currently looking for a Truck Driver to support our continuing presence in the region. You will work in a fast paced environment loading and delivering Bradnam's product at various locations and sites in Central Queensland.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manually loading product in our factory
- Manually unloading product onsite
- Making sure loads are correctly placed and secured
- General duties as required
- Perform vehicle pre-operational inspections
- Communication with customers in a professional manner
- Using Personal Protective Equipment and Clothing provided to ensure a safe work environment
To succeed in this physical and challenging role you will need to be a capable and motivated person with a positive working attitude.
You will be an experienced driver, physically capable of unloading bulky items onsite. You must take pride in the quality of work you produce and have the following attributes:
- a current MR or HR drivers licence
- a construction white card
- Clean driving record
- focus on safety
- great communication skills
- strong attention to detail and quality workmanship
- a focus on delivering great customer service
- capable of working in a team environment
- ability to take direction from supervisors and management
- emphasis on producing high quality work delivered on time
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and job satisfaction whilst working with a business with a great reputation. If you are ready for a challenge and think you have what it takes we want to hear from you!
All applicants must have Australian Citizenship or legal Work Rights and must undertake a pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol testing.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
The Bradnam Group has an overriding commitment to safety and encourages Equal Employment Opportunities.
No recruitment agencies please
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: