Call Centre Agent
Toll People are recruiting Call Centre Agents for a casual on-going role. This call centre is based in the inner part of the CBD close to Rundle Mall. The key responsibility within this role is to receive inbound calls whilst providing extensive attention to detail and excellent customer service. You will be required to be flexible to work within a roster that is subject to change from morning or afternoon on a weekly basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Inbound calls
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly and accurately
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Staying calm and sensible under pressure
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A strong customer service focus
- Able to perform multiple tasks at a time
- Proficient in grammar and spelling
- Trustworthy: able to be trusted to adhere to our client’s very strict rules, regulations and conditions
- Dedicated and reliable: adheres to roster start and finish times
- Professional: represents our client and themselves in a professional manner
- Switched on: sensible, understands the importance of the position and acts and behaves accordingly
- Comfortable to work in the fast paced environment and is a go getter
- Be able to be left un-supervised and not require excessive supervision
Our Client is an award-winning company that provides Call Centre and BPO outsourcing services to some of the largest global companies in Australia and overseas. With a large number of fully functional multi-media seats in several locations their 24×7 Centres process a range of inbound, outbound, help desk and BPO services. Their mission is to focus on deliverables and performance and goal is to work in partnership with clients to provide measurable and sustainable value over the medium to long-term.
If you are successful in your application Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: