Delivery Driver (Melbourne,vic)
TLH SERVICES PTY LTD
Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering fromanxiety or depression
? Do you have adisability or mental health condition
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Delivery Driver around Melbourne and surrounding areas.
Some of what you'll get up to in the role:
- Loading, transporting and delivering items to customers or businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
- Provide excellent customer service, answering questions, and handle complaints from customers
- Collect payments for delivered items
- Adhere to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Complete logs and reports
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Prepare reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- A valid driver’s licence with clean driving record is required
- Previous work experience as delivery driver or in a similar capacity is preferred
- Excellent time management, organizational and customer service skills
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures and transportation laws
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items
- Flexibility in work shift and schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: