TROJAN RECRUITMENT GROUP
Cairns City, QLD
Trojan Recruitment Group is looking for an experienced operations agent person for ongoing work with part time hours based in Cairns for an immediate start.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to bring a strong customer service background. Hours are Monday to Friday 11:30am - 4:30pm and must be flexible to start earlier if required.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Meeting and assisting customers in reception
- Can work between 11:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, flexible to start earlier or finish later
- Data entry
- Inspect and repack customers items (if required)
- Forklift Licence
- MR licence as a minimum
- Preferred experience in freight logistics
- Front desk reception and customer service duties
- Excellent customer service experience
- Sound computer skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Sorting and Counting abilities
- Some manual lifting may be required
- Basic pick and pack scanning experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Safety awareness
- Able to pass a Federal Police check and complete online inductions
- Must be willing to complete a Dangerous Goods certificate
WHATS ON OFFER
- Casual part time hours, day shifts, Monday to Friday
- Work locally in Cairns
- A company that promotes a work life balance and a safe positive attitude toward both permanent employees and contract staff
- Competitive Hourly Rates
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity then please Apply Now.
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment opportunities across a portfolio of industry sectors. We pride ourselves on being good people to deal with which is why we have a diverse and loyal client base and committed workforce.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: