Trade Assistants - Truck / Trailer Assembly
Our client is a trailer manufacturer and they are seeking a Trade Assistant for their assembly workshop
Perth Metro Work - Airport Location
They are seeking a candidate with a trade background such as Mechanic, Fitter or Vehicle Body builder.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria;
- Trade Qualified or comparable experience
- Demonstrated mechanical skills and knowledge of trailer/truck or assembly/repairs
- ABS/EBS and hydraulics or similar experience will be highly regarded.
- Forklift License and Crane (CN) operators tickets - desirable
- Must be Physically Fit to undertake this demanding role
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be available to work overtime
- Strong understanding and commitment to workplace health & safety
- Current minimum C class licence and own transport.
Short Listed candidates will need to able to pass pre-employment medical which includes instant Drug and Alcohol screening before commencement.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: