Our client is a leading national refrigerated transport, cold storage and distribution service provider. With an extensive fleet of purpose-built temperature controlled containers and pans, we are seeking experienced HR drivers for an immediate start to assist this very busy site.
As a HR Driver, you will be the face of Toll Group and have outstanding HR driving skills and a strong customer-service focus. You will be working in a time-critical and fast-paced environment whilst adhering to all safety practices. These roles will commence immediately .
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-starts on trucks
- Transporting a high amount of general freight with deliveries within the Perth Metro area in a time-sensitive delivery period
- Following all OH&S regulations and furthering the safety culture
Successful candidates will have:
- Current and unrestricted HR licence
- Minimum two years HR driving experience in a high volume loading/unloading freight environment
- Current Commercial Vehicle Drivers Medical
- Worksafe Fatigue Management certificate
- Proof of Working Rights - valid Passport and/or Birth Certificate
- Reliability and flexibility for on call/casual shifts
- Current National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 6 months)
- Strong customer service focus at all times
- A responsible driving history and two excellent references
- A happy, can-do attitude
In return, we offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Safe working environment
- Above award wages
- Superannuation paid at 14.75%
- Learning, development and ongoing training to ensure you succeed
If you meet all of the above criteria, we would like to hear from you at the earliest opportunity. Recruitment will commence immediately. Previous applicants need not apply.
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: