PFD Food Services
To lead a warehouse team/shift in achieving common objectives each day.
- Provide leadership to warehouse staff in the day to day running of the warehouse
- Ensure that all orders are picked, checked and loaded by staff with high levels of accuracy
- Responsible for ensuring all company vehicles are loaded as per company requirements
- Ensure staff understand and comply with company policies and procedures, including OH&S and HACCP guidelines
- Make housekeeping is a priority to keep the warehouse in the best possible condition
- Assist management and support all Stock Control/Purchasing objectives
- Ensure all paperwork and administrative requirements are adhered to with high levels of accuracy
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the team
- Proven leadership experience
- Forklift licence is essential
- A good understanding of warehouse and distribution functions
- Good product knowledge
- OH&S and HACCP knowledge
- Solid time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and willing to participate in extra hours and duties if and when required
What PFD is Offering the Successful Candidate
We are offering competitive remuneration, superannuation and other staff benefits (such as discounts on staff purchases, discounted accommodation, health insurance and banking).
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) via the apply now link below
As part of our recruitment process, do you agree to undertake employment checks? These checks may include a medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol test), National Police History Check, Working With Children/Vulnerable Groups Check, Licence Validation/Demerit Point Check.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited CV's from Recruitment agencies / third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CV's sent directly to Line Managers.
PFD Food Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Advertised: 14 Feb 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 28 Feb 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: