Bendigo & Adelaide Bank
Leveraged is the Margin Lending division of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank whose strategy is built on our vision of being Australia’s leading customer connected Banking Group. Our customers and partners are in the forefront of everything that we do; their voice will guide our decisions, actions, and priorities in building unique service proposition in the market however they choose to deal with us. We add value in every interaction or touch point.
About the opportunity
Leveraged partners with Australian and Global Financial Firms providing high quality Product and Service solutions to Partners and Customers. With over 25 years of experience, Leveraged is widely recognised as a Professional Choice delivering wide-ranging products and specialised services. Leveraged is in an exciting growth phase with a focus on Strategic Partnerships and Innovation to maximise growth opportunities within existing and new relationships.
Reporting to the Head of Leveraged the Distribution Coordinator is responsible for both creating a positive experience for Leveraged partners and overall sales / distribution team, through end to end management and co-ordination of various activities. As a key contributor to support and co-ordinate all sales and partner activities, key accountabilities include:
- Organising various campaigns and events.
- Disciplined management of budgets, bookings and lodging various travel expenses.
- Ensuring that the Sales Team maximise on partner and adviser visits through effective appointment scheduling.
- Preparation and updating sales support material through collaborating with internal stakeholders and opening dialogue with frontline sales.
- Proactively deliver efficiencies that drive returns for the business.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in administration and coordination, ideally in busy financial services sales environment
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive self- starter with a flexible “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to liaise effectively with all stakeholders
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
What we offer
- Innovative sales and leadership development programs
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
How to apply
If you are interested in joining the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Applications close EOB 6th March 2020.
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take pace prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: !
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: