Laboratory Logistics Officer
About the company
Our client is a nationally respected market leader within water quality and testing. A collaborative team environment is an essential part of the success of this team.
About the role
Planning, arranging and dispatching of various equipment and sample bottles to Laboratory clients. Ensuring client satisfaction with service and equipment dispatched.
Skill and experience
- Logistics qualification – Highly regarded
- Experience in a hands on dispatch/logistics role
- Experience in logging and recording data
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in Microsoft Office packages and logistics software
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
Be part of a cooperative team; working towards ensuring client satisfaction.
How to Apply
To be considered please click apply. For more information please contact Claudia on 8150 7035
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: