PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE
Duties will include:
* Day shift driving all over metro Melbourne
* Safety awareness at all times
* Flexible to work up to 12 hours shifts
* Ensure product is delivered in a safe and timely manner
* Load & unload Cement Tankers
* Comply with safety requirements
To be successful, you should have the following:
* Valid HC/MC License
* Strong customer focus
* Have pride in your Work
* Be Committed to Safety
* Be willing to take a medical examination
* Current RTA print out
* Have a mechanical aptitude
In return, we will offer you:
* Opportunity to work for our client - which is Australia's leading supplier in their specialized product
* Day/Afternoon Shift Positions - with loads of hours
* Work for a company that values your safety as it's priority
* Working from Port Melbourne Base
If you are keen, have a HC or MC license - apply now!
Please be advised, as part of the recruitment process, shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and a background check.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit ourwebsite.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: