Dump Truck Operators - Mining
TORQUE RECRUITMENT GROUP
- Various open pit mine sites in WA – Gold, Lithium, Nickel.
- 2/1 roster FIFO from Perth.
- Opportunities to be trained on other machinery and career development.
What is on offer:
- Up to $43 per hour + super – varies based on site and experience.
- Ongoing positions – temp to perm after 3-6 months.
- 2:1 roster – FIFO from Perth.
- Interstate candidates will be considered but will be required to pay for flights to and from WA.
- Weekly pay.
- Opportunity to be trained on other machinery.
- Shirts and jackets provided.
- 12-hour days.
- Asap start.
We are looking for the following:
- Minimum 12 months experience operating Dump Trucks in an Open Pit Mining environment.
- Previous experience operating 777, 785, 789 - CAT/Komatsu/Hitachi trucks or similar models.
- A current HR drivers’ licence or nationally accredited Haul Truck ticket.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Medical.
- Most sites will require a National Police Check completed prior to mobilisation.
- Interstate candidates with the understanding you will be required to pay for your flights to and from WA.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' to submit your application.
Alternatively, you can send your resume to email@example.com - ATTN:DUMPTRUCK.
***Please note: Due to a large volume of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted.***
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: